Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

AI Generated Images/Arwork

 AI-generated images are popping up all over.  I have seen them on social media, and at online stores.  Many of my designer friends are hooked on creating images using artificial intelligence.  The AI images are very popular as they can look like a painting, or pencil drawing by using styles, prompts, and settings. AI images are unique and realistic. Basically, they are whatever your imagination desires

 

Here are a few of my favorite AI-created images by ChrisTina Shaskus

AI created Dahlia Flower  

AI created a boat on the water  

AIcreated panda bear 

Realistic AI Created Sasquatch  

 

I have been watching as my friends created AI images but I was slow to try the computer to create my own images.  Many people love AI-generated images but others do not.  They think it’s a no-brainer to create an image with text.  

 I learned firsthand that there is a trick to it.   You have to add text to create an image.  Whatever you imagine can be a work of art as long as you add the right words.  It's not as easy as it sounds because the text you use must align with whatever you are thinking.

Like anything else when it comes to creating AI-generated images it is trial and error.  You can always change your words until you get the image that you want.



No comments: