Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Personalized Dog Art Collars / Leashes

  

For a put-together look for your dog.  Shop for uniquely designed dog art collars, leashes, and bandanas for your fashionable pups.

 


Dog fashion is very popular as you can see clothing and accessories for your dog at Pet Smart and at savvy online stores.   

I always buy my dogs a matching collar and leash at Zazzle.com because I like prints rather than solids also I can edit the template to personalize it with my dog's name and contact information.  

Personalization prevents the groomer from saying, I can’t find your dog's collar or leash.  Also, the pet identification printed on the collar helps if your dog gets out of the house. Anyone who finds the dog will know who to call.

 Here are a few of my vintage rose-designed personalized dog art collars, identification tags, and leashes.  Know that a dog collar with a matching leash would be a thoughtful new dog gift. 



Vintage red rose dog tag, personalized with dog name and contact on the back.  Add this dog tag to the matching collar that you can personalize with your dog's name and the pet owner's phone number.  Complete the dog fashion look with the matching leash.  Your dog will look fabulous.




No comments: