Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Cheerful Sunflower Ceramic Coffee Mugs

  

Add a cheerful ambiance to the décor of your kitchen with yellow sunflower-designed coffee mugs.  

I grow sunflowers and love their bright yellow flower petals, and tall green stems that allow the flower to look up and follow the sun.  If you are like me and love sunflowers then you will like these ceramic coffee mugs.  I created all of them from watercolor illustrations, photographs, and graphics.

When you decorate your kitchen with sunflower coffee mugs you feel happy due to the uplifting yellow color.  This photograph features sunflower ceramic Latte mugs.  I bought these mugs and really like the shape, and the pretty floral print.  I use them in late summer and during the fall season.

Mugs are thoughtful housewarming, birthday, and bridal shower gifts.

Buy a sunflower ceramic mug for yourself or buy a set and give it as a gift to that special someone.  

Here are a few of my favorite sunflower ceramic coffee mug designs.


No comments: