Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Organizer Backpacks for Everyone

 

This week I have been creating unique designs for backpacks at Zazzle.  In the past Zazzle has offered a variety of backpacks but what I like about this product design is the size and the inside organizer pockets that are big enough for your laptop, tablet and phone. There is also  interior space for everything else and a mesh holder to keep your water bottle upright and secure.


Master Gardener Pink Flower Garden Floral Printed Backpack


I enjoy hiking at the nature center and my current backpack does not have the mesh holder for my water bottle nor does it have compartments.  I just pack the bag and when I need to find something I always end up taking everything out.  So when Zazzle came out with the organizer backpack know that I love them.

Moonlit Sky Spirit of the Wolf Printed Backpack

 This backpack is lightweight yet durable with padded shoulder straps.  It’s a perfect size backpack for gym, school, travel and for day hikes at the park

Monogram Pink Flower Garden Printed Backpack

The backpack is 17x12.5x5 so its on the small size. The bag is made from durable polyester poplin with prints all over.  The manufacture recommends spot cleaning and I recommend “scotch guard fabric water shield. You can pick up a bottle at Walmart or Amazon and this product will protect the bag from the weather, snow, rain and dirt.  





No comments: