Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

New Valentines Day Home Décor

 This week I have been creating new Valentine’s Day home décor designs from illustrations, photographs, and AI-generated images. 

Valentine’s Day is one holiday that I like to decorate for because it's during the winter season when the days are dark and dreary. The red, and pink hearts, roses and cupid pillows, table linens, and kitchen accents always create a cozy ambiance and will brighten anyone’s mood.

Pretty   Roses and Hearts throw pillow

Valentine’s Day throw pillows are a great way to accent your sofa or bed with holiday cheer.  You can also add a printed red heart and pink rose fleece blanket to the backside of your sofa. This dual-purpose blanket is decorative and also keeps the two of you warm while watching a movie. 

Here are a few of my new Valentine’s Day home décor designs

 


I also created a few Valentine’s Day decorations for the kitchen. When it comes to the kitchen I like to accent the décor with paper-made heart garlands. Then update my mug holder with assorted Valentine's Day designs.  The kitchen towels always add a festive seasonal  red color and set the table with a holiday table cloth making a pretty background for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Love this Valentine's Day Latte Mug

A Perfect table runner for Valentine's Day 


When it comes to decorating for Valentine’s Day, I find it's best to buy a few home décor products and coordinate them with my holiday crafts.

I hope that you like my new Valentine’s Day designs.

Thank you for supporting my small business.

Susan 

No comments: